Monday, April 4, 2011

who doesn't need duplicates?

people people...I may be distant this week-work is uber cray cray, but I have great news! First off, if you haven't seen them in magazines yet, here is a sneak peek at Calypso St. Barth for Target. Also, my new favorite skinny jeans from Gap that I told you about are on sale in the medium wash for $35 in stores. Found that out at "lunch" today [obviously I was not multi-tasking and eating while shopping, although that could be a new sport since some people's shopping habits resemble olympic events] I digress...but stop by the stores and get these sausage squeezers. On another note...even though Zara's been up in the news due to their controversial inventory I still managed to score this cute braided belt this weekend! And in a glorious pink. And only $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment