Friday, March 25, 2011

[skinny] JACKPOT

I have a respectable collection of jeans, especially skinny jeans. I love them all, but recently I started a search for the perfect pair. You know...the kind that a) doesn't stretch out after 2 hours b) aren't too long for flats c) still look great with heels d) the perfect dark wash, but not "black blue" e) don't squeeze your thighs so tight that they look like two [hopefully turkey] sausage links. Well people, I HAVE FOUND THEM! And they are so perfect in fit and price that I will buy them in every wash, suggest you all do the same, and cry for months if they ever discontinue the style. Online seems to sell out quickly in some sizes, so either check your local store or call 1-800-GAPSTYLE and they can do a nation wide search for you!

Insert my new obsession: Gap Always Skinny Jeans [in saturated wash below]

photos via gap

No comments:

Post a Comment