Friday, March 11, 2011

Lands' End Canvas

For the majority of my life if I heard Lands' End mentioned I would automatically think of my luggage as a stylish, young adolescent with monogrammed initials plastered on it all. Times have kind of changed since they do, in fact, offer the same luggage, BUT they also started a newer line labeled Lands' End Canvas that has surprisingly been able to break away from the matronly casualness [no judgment, just fact] of the namesake brand. I thought I'd prove my point with pictorial evidence.














Pleated Pattern Skirt




Eyelet Shift Dress



Slim Leg Cropped Chino

[much like the ones I own from J.Crew and posted on here]


photos via Lands' End Canvas

Have a great weekend! I'm going home to Florida for the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment