Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Trends

It's getting warmer down here and naturally all I can think about is the beautiful clothing I will wrap [or rather barely wrap] myself in for the Spring weather. Here are the spring trends I will be buying into, or already own and will continue to wear: white dresses [make sure they're lined otherwise you'll expose more than you bargained for-no one wants to see your bright orange thong], trench coats [just picked up a great one at H&M for $40 with cute ruffle detailing], maxi dresses [what I live for and live in during the warmer seasons], crochet [new for me, but I love what I'm seeing so far], and wide leg trouser jeans [I own 7 for all mankind ginger mid-rise trouser and LOVE them, but the latest purchase I'm obsessed with is my pair of Anlo high-waisted trouser...they are gorg and uber flattering]. My friend Lindsey of Teach Chic also picked out some of her favorite trends, so check those out!

Spring Trends
Spring Trends by savvycheap on Polyvore.com


Splendid tailored dress
$98 - saksfifthavenue.com

TopShop crochet dress
$120 - topshop.com

White day dress
$100 - topshop.com

T Bags t bags dress
$99 - theoutnet.com

TopShop crochet dress
$125 - topshop.com

Miss Selfridge paisley maxi dress
55 GBP - missselfridge.com

ASOS beach maxi dress
$63 - asos.com

TFNC pleated dress
$68 - asos.com

Crochet top
$30 - delias.com

Miss Selfridge crochet top
34 GBP - missselfridge.com

Ankle length coat
$70 - modcloth.com

TopShop cape coat
$160 - topshop.com

GAP trench jacket
$90 - gap.com

Pins and Needles crochet skirt
$44 - urbanoutfitters.com

GAP dark wash jean
$70 - gap.com

Dorothy Perkins crochet shoes
18 GBP - dorothyperkins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment