Tuesday, October 25, 2011

RichRocks

Apparently the new "it" thing to do for [some] celebrities is wear more budget friendly jewelry.  How nice of them!  Catch 22 people...they're now taking our inventory, but at least what they're wearing and what we're lusting after is actually somewhat obtainable.  I have said lusting experience pretty much every episode of Gossip Girl.  Yes, I watch it and love it.  Shame on me?  Never.  I love my DVR.

photo via RichRocks


But back to the matter at hand: reasonable jewelry that looks expensive.  I discovered RichRocks not too long ago [desperately searching for a necklace Miss Blair Waldorf was wearing] and apparently young Hollywood and TV beat me to it.  BUT the jewelry is some of the best I've seen for the prices [everything is UNDER $100].

No comments:

Post a Comment