Monday, July 11, 2011

Soludos

I realize this may be some what of a delayed post seeing as we're well into the summer heat, but when I heard about Soludos shoes I thought they were an absolutely perfect version of a stylish summer shoe [read not sandal aka closed-toe]. They remind me of an almost cuter version of my beloved TOMS, which is perfect because they're also half the price and have the espadrille bottom making them an instant favorite in my book. Slip them on with a pair of shorts and t-shirt for a comfy casual look and fly out the door. These are the things that make me happy. Add a lightweight scarf for summer and maybe tuck in your shirt and add a belt [weird this is what I wore Saturday to a hungover lunch, I mean friendly birthday get together]. Either way, these cute little shoes add to an outfit.











photos via Soludos

No comments:

Post a Comment