Thursday, July 14, 2011

discounts, discounts, discounttsssss

Yes, I did just say that in my head exactly like Flo from the progressive commercials. I'm sometimes [nay, arguably always] creepy. Anyways, I actually do have some discounts for y'all to take note of:

First off, Shop The Far Out is a great online boutique with designers like Rachel Pally, Rebecca Minkoff, and Cynthia Vincent in the inventory. Through July 31st there is a site-wide discount of 25% with the code SWEETDEAL. [I like this, this, these, this, and this]

Next, Charm and Chain is a great jewelry site with some of the best statement necklaces I've seen around. These necklaces and other items are even more reasonable through July 22nd with a site-wide discount of 25% with the code DC2011CC. [I like this, this, this, these, these, this, and this]

LuLu's, the juniorish online retailer also has a site-wide discount of 20% with the code STYLEWATCH until July 18th that I posted about here. [This is the dress I've been eying]

Lastly, Vieta handbags is a trendy online boutique that offers great bags, clutches, crossbodies, etc. with a decent price tag. Through July 18th there is a discount of 20% on full price merchandise with the code PSW20JULY. [I like this, this, this, and this]

1 comment: