Wednesday, July 13, 2011

KielJamesPatrick

If sailing had a brand for a mascot it would be Kiel James Patrick. The prep schooler turned designer is heavily inspired by New England style and it shows in his amazingly classic belts, bracelets, headbands, and earrings [not to mention his bow ties-yum]. I feel like the base of my, sometimes wandering, wardrobe is a classic style that definitely shines through in my day to day outfits. This being said, I love the belts. The bracelets are perfect for stacking or worn for a more casual look with a watch [something I do often]. The headbands are for the inner Blair Waldorf that's itching to get out and the earrings are adorable with any outfit. Here is a snapshot of what KJP brings to the table in all his preppiness.































bracelets











earrings








headbands







belts















photos via Kiel James Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment