Wednesday, July 20, 2011

leighelena

I found my new favorite cuff/bracelet by leighelena. The designer, Leigh, is based out of Austin, Texas [which I will be visiting in September and now must track this shop down] and uses glass and metal fusing techniques, which she adopted from her mother, to make her gorgeous, structured cuffs. I tend to be somewhat picky about cuffs and bracelets because the bigger they get, the more easily they can become extremely masculine [not hating masculine things, but there's a fine line between "pretty lady with masculine accessories" and "Is that a man or woman...I can't tell because that cuff looks like it houses a machete"]. With that being said, her wide, thin, and wrap buckle bracelets are to. die. for. The range of colors alone should get you interested, but the look can go from day to night, completing any outfit.





















photos via leighelena

No comments:

Post a Comment