Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Deals & Steals

I had what could be called an awful weekend.  My new iPhone 4s [that I've had for less than a month] was stolen, I couldn't sleep last night because of an intense storm [what makes it worse is that I'm the lightest sleeper when it comes to noise and 2 of my walls are floor to ceiling windows] and the stress of having to move is getting to me.  Let's just say I hope my birthday month improves.

Other than that, here are some discounts and deals I've found lately for you all that are good till the end of the month:

Blissliving Home [40% off everything with discount code LUCKYBREAKS5]:  Home decor mecca with a European vibe.




Monserat De Lucca [35% off everything with code LUCKYBREAKS12]:  L.A. based handbag company with rich leather and original shapes.


Jessica Ricci [35% off everything with code LUCKYBREAKS13]:  Simple, polished jewelry by a talented young designer.



Dace [40% off everything with code LUCKYBREAKS11]:  Clothing line that is minimalist and feminine all at the same time.



Marlyn Schiff [35% off chain-link necklace with code lucky8]:  Simple and you'll wear it with everything


Ole Henriksen [25% off salt scrub with code lucky1]:  The ever popular and effective skincare line offers a product everyone can use


Mod Cloth [35% off the Ignite the Night dress with code lucky3]:  Cute dress, cute color, beautiful price



Melie Bianco [35% off sitewide with code lucky4]:  The handbag designer offers just about any style at reasonable prices

No comments:

Post a Comment