Wednesday, January 4, 2012

get ready for february

February 5th marks the day that I will be storming into my local Target [virtually and physically] to buy up the Jason Wu collab pieces.  Full disclosure: I may purchase it all and return what I "don't want"...like that ever works.  Thankfully, his collection is actually worth waiting for unlike the fools that bought Versace at H&M [sorry if that applies to you].  The thing I love about Target collaborations is that the pieces are actually [omg] reasonable.  If I wasn't willing to skip rent to pay $1,000 for a horrifically printed neon cut-out dress, I'm still not paying $300 for it.  But I digress.  The people over at Target and Jason Wu have been tight lipped about this collection, but luckily there have been a few slips.  Check it out...and get excited with me.



photos and video via fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment