Tuesday, November 15, 2011

if the glove don't fit...

I love cold weather, but I'm very picky about the elements involved in keeping me warm.  I don't really like wearing a heavy jacket because most of them aren't that comfortable [especially in the sleeves once you have the appropriate amount of layers on].  If I could wear a blanket that somehow stayed put I would probably try it.  I also get easily annoyed with gloves.  First off, I despise mittens.  What's the point unless I'm 5 and not doing anything that involves my fingers [i.e. not driving, not writing my extra long name].  Fingerless gloves also creep me out.  For some reason I always link them to homeless people and the Home Alone burglars [thanks Hollywood]. I have about 4 pairs of gloves.  Said collection directly resulted from my mom going glove crazy when I asked for a pair last year.  I love them.  I love the idea of them.  I just get really annoyed when things are on my hands and I constantly feel like I need to take them off to do things.  I know I'm weird.  And most of the time I don't realize just how weird, but I get it now.  One of the gifts last year was a camel leather pair, which I am now officially terrified to wear because they might get dirty.  SO, I've decided to embrace gloves one last time and try and find some cute, darker colors that will allow my quirky behavior to not stand in the way of my pursuit of warmth and function.

[25% off with code TREAT]

[25% off with code TREAT]

[25% off with code TREAT]




[allows you to text]

No comments:

Post a Comment