Friday, November 18, 2011

EFF

It's finally Friday again [never complain about that one] and tonight I'm going to see the new Twilight movie!  Remember my confession?  BUT this year my friends and I have it figured out.  There's a new movie theater by us called CineBistro and it's 21 and up-no matter what movie they show.  Jackpot baby.  21+ Twihards unite....with booze....and teenage werewolf bodies!  But anyways, this weekend should be relaxing and I plan on tracking down all my cold weather accessories that I somehow misplaced which shouldn't surprise anyone that's seen my room/closet

This week's Etsy Feature Friday is for all the minimal accessorizers [word?] out there.  The shop Frosted Willow sells simple, perfectly stackable bangles for insanely reasonable prices [$10-$20].  Katrin is the designer of these little delicacies located in Boston.  There are solids, colors to add a little pop, sets, and much more.  It's definitely worth a browse because these pieces can be worn with everything.


photos via etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment