Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wild Side

I've been seeing the cheetah/leopard jean craze plastered all over blogs and fashion magazines, but haven't decided if it is something I could pull off mostly because I like to stay away from patterns on my lower half in order to disguise my debatably larger bottomus. Then I see Alicia of Cheetah is the New Black and I fall in love with the look because of her adorable styling. She posts about her Current/Elliott leopard jeans a bunch and they look so chic, not gaudy and gold lame status. I'm just not positive that I could do it yet, so I may wait to see if they go on sale or try a cheaper pair I found at Gap. Decisions. Thoughts? Am I just retarded? [don't answer last question]


Alicia of Cheetah is the New Black




Current/Elliott Leopard Jeans




Gap Mini Cheetah Jeans


No comments:

Post a Comment