Friday, August 5, 2011

etsy feature friday {food edition}

So, this week's EFF technically isn't stuff you can purchase, but it looks amazing and the virtual smell that I imagine is coming through my computer is undeniably appetizing. The etsy blog features a recipe for a fig, prosciutto, and goat cheese pizza that looks absolutely delicious. Now, I'll be honest...this may not put every one's taste buds on high alert, but it gets mine going. And I do realize that this is not the easiest pizza to make and that the called for ingredients are not those that one would deem relatively cheap. The one thing I do promise is that the pictures look highly enticing [much like the majority of the food pictures I've been pinning recently].













photos by Kimberley Hasselbrink via etsy blog

No comments:

Post a Comment