Wednesday, August 3, 2011

neon4life

I fell in love with these two neon necklaces by Adia Kibur. Perfect little pop of bright to spice up any outfit. They remind me of a daintier, simpler version of my favorite Tom Binns necklaces. The only thing I'm not very fond of is the $11 shipping for the SIMPLE necklaces. We're not talking cement here people. I know I may sound silly [read cheap] complaining about an $11 shipping charge, but seriously...you're shipping me a necklace [minus the boulders that may be weighing it down] from California. This is what gets me with online shopping [i.e. Bloomingdale's; J. Crew]. I can't stand the outrageous shipping charges from so many of these stores. Think about it, but not for too long because honestly, I'll most likely still purchase these things. [It's the thought that I have the "power", although weak, to say no that makes me a happy consumer]






photos via lifemix

No comments:

Post a Comment