Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sandals

The summer heat is pretty much here to stay, so from now on, I'll be in my typical summer flats, wedges, and sandals.  I tend to get lazy with fashion in the summer time, not ugly people, just lazy, because I want to look cute with as little clothing as possible.  AND I'm pretty sure that exact sentence has left the mouth of any stripper and prostitute you've ever had the [dis]pleasure of meeting.  Guilty.  But if you're like me, you wear through said sandals each season and therefore shouldn't invest too heavily in these pieces.  I am a hoarder when it comes to sandals for the fear that if I throw out my 10th pair of tan ones, I'll need them immediately after.  It happens, and it also doesn't stop me from purchasing more. 

So, without further adieu, here are my top picks from budget friendly Forever 21 [all under $25]:












No comments:

Post a Comment