Thursday, September 29, 2011

go with the flow

I think it's fair to say that my favorite clothing item of all time is a flowy blouse.  If I see one I buy it and I love on it for years seasons.  These blouses are every where for fall and there's good reason.  First of all, they're comfortable and what woman honestly doesn't look for comfort in her clothing?  Second of all, they're versatile.  I wear mine with skinny jeans, tucked into trouser pants, worn with skirts, layered under blazers and jackets [the lighter the layer the easier and more comfortable it is under a blazer]...the list could go on for hours.  Lastly, they come in multitudes of fabrics and colors/prints and allow you to eat that last cookie you saw in the break room ten minutes ago.  A flowy blouse works in multiple seasons so you can wear them year round and easily add or subtract layers to get the desired look.  The good news is that pretty much every retailer now has a version of a flowy blouse, so no one is restricted by prices!  I smell a winner.  Here are some of my favorites:

Ann Taylor








1 comment:

  1. Did you also see the Old Navy has flowy blouses for 15 bucks???!!!

    ReplyDelete