Tuesday, September 13, 2011

dead

I'm exhausted peeps and I can barely move my limbs due to a softball practice with our intramural team [side note just found out we accidentally signed up for the competitive league=scared] and working a 15 hour day yesterday. In other breaking news...Target's website is already down due to the influx of shoppers wanting to purchase Missoni for Target. HO-well.




I'm headed to Austin Thursday for Austin City Limits and am really looking forward to seeing my boyfriend Stevie Wonder, among others that are quite fond of me and to feast at this place. My upcoming trip inspired me to search the tribal, Tex-mex feeling, influenced trends that are having a moment. What did I find? A hot pink skirt I lurrrrv that I think you should too.








photos via shopbop

No comments:

Post a Comment