Wednesday, June 1, 2011

[Reader Request]

It's officially heating up in the south and, now that Memorial Day has come and gone, many people will stop gawking and cursing you for wearing white. This means white should now become the staple color in your wardrobe and most outfits [just me talking, but who doesn't love the crispness that white brings to an outfit/entrance]. Ironically enough, I love the color, but apparently it does not love me, or rather I should re-think my eating habits when wearing the lovely blank canvas of a color. Getting to the point-a reader asked if I would feature white pants and, of course, I said "Why YES, I will!"

















This post is fitting for today because this morning I decided to wear my white J.Crew skirt with my amazingly bright, already referred to as "dukes of hazzard" neon pink gingham shirt. White pants are hard to master in the sense that most are unattractively revealing, completely see through, or are so tight they show parts of your body you didn't realize were problem areas until they were covered in white. I've found that one of the easiest ways to mitigate the see through problem is to get the pockets sewn down and cut out removing the awkward pocket outline so often seen. Whichever route you choose to take, consider all of the styles since some may not be flattering on every body type [honesty hurts, but must be said]












































































No comments:

Post a Comment