Monday, February 13, 2012

Milly for Sperry Top-Sider

Another fashion collaboration, but since it's not with Target we may all have a chance to get some of the items!  I absolutely adore the Milly line and think Michelle Smith is a genius for women's clothing.  That being said, I grew up with Sperry boat shoes and have gone through too many pairs to name, so this collaboration makes me happy.  The little feminine touches added to these comfy shoes gives them new life and are going to be great for Spring and Summer.  To soon to think about it?  Well, too bad because this winter seems to be unseasonably warm.  No snowpocolypse this year, just beautiful days.  I am now officially dreaming of owning a boat and sailing with people I like.







 photos via Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment