Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Floral Frenzy

Whether it's the warmer than anticipated winter or just a genuine love affair with flowers, floral prints seem to be ALL OVER pants for spring.  I've seen them on the runways, bloggers, and in displays in various stores.  It's obvious this trend is going to be thrown in our faces.  With that being said, I don't know if I'm on board yet.  First off, I try to keep prints, especially printed pants away from my hips.  Those things don't need any help standing out.  The people I've seen them on though look kind of cute [I'm still currently in the indifferent stage].  The thing that gets me the most is that so far, the only ones I've given a second glance are the ones just out of my price range for trends like this. 

Would you all wear this trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment