Friday, August 16, 2013

Frugal Friday:Strap Happy

Over the weekend, I did my ritual of swinging by the Kohl's by my parents' house.  I always wait to go to this one whenever I'm home because it puts the one in Atlanta to shame.  Clean and usually a great inventory.  

One of the steals I got while there were these Candie's nude strappy heels.  I'd been looking for months for a pair exactly like these that aren't too tall and I had actually seen these featured in a magazine ad, but could never locate them.  I have become obsessed with this style.  The simplicity of it works with everything.  Luckily, the fashion gods were looking out for me [or my mom?] because they had my size and they ended up being $20 with my mom's coupons.  

They come in a variety of colors and "finishes."  I'm currently wearing the nude patent pair and they have proven to be more than comfortable and very walkable [I say this because I have a black pair similar to these and they are TOO high to the point where I feel like I'm on stilts - not a good look].   At this price though, with or without coupons, you can get one or two, or even three, without breaking the bank.  That's what I like to see.


strap happy

No comments:

Post a Comment