Friday, August 9, 2013

Frugal Friday:Neon Whales

I'm currently on my way to the beach for the weekend and could not be more ready to relax and soak up some sun.  Work has been crazy, so in my tiny bit of downtime yesterday I headed on over to the mall to find a new hat for the upcoming sunshine.  Maybe it was the rain, maybe it my love for neons, but when I stepped into Vineyard Vines and saw these hats I went crazy.  I spent the next 10 minutes talking myself in and out of all of the colors, finally deciding on green.  

I adore simple, timeless hats like these that don't tell someone exactly where you were during one part of some year.  Don't get me wrong, I have these too, but try to wear them strictly for sporting events, or not at all.  These are the hats I'll throw on for a weekend, the beach, and anytime I want to hide my hair.  If you're not into the neons (whaaaaa?!), they have more colors to choose from.  You can't really go wrong, and who doesn't love a whale?






No comments:

Post a Comment