Monday, August 19, 2013

best bags around

I will flat out tell you all that in high school and college I had an insane obsession with designer handbags [granted, this time is also the time when I couldn't afford many of these items].  I still have that collection to this day, but find that I don't use them anymore.  The bags I continue to use are my J. Crew leather handbags.  These babies are in it for the long haul and have held up against my crazy lifestyle for years.  They're also the bags I ALWAYS get compliments about.

It may seem like the J. Crew handbags are a pretty penny, but judging from their track records, it has been a smart investment on my part.  Unlike, say, the designer ones I've had for just as long and have started to fall apart...

The one thing most people don't know about J. Crew handbags though is that they use the same Italian leather mills as Prada aka the same leather is used on both J. Crew's handbags and Prada's.  Side note, and another leather fact, the leather used in Lexus cars is Coach.  Okay, now back to the reason I posted.  

I was scanning J. Crew's sale [additional 30% off with code SHOP30] and noticed two bags I've loved for a very long time included and in the most neutral, versatile colors offered.  Snag them now.  I'm seriously obsessed with my biennial hobo.  You will not regret this decision.  Both bags are $182 after the discount.  

Tartine Satchel




Biennial Hobo




No comments:

Post a Comment