Thursday, August 15, 2013

fall pants: leopard

I saw these leopard pants on pinterest and immediately traced the link.  Thankfully, they were Banana Republic and not some crazy, overpriced brand because I HAD. TO. HAVE. THEM.  Not to mention, all week BR's been doing 40% off promos on full-price items.  Perfect. 

I can't wait to wear these with sweaters, blouses, and basically anything else in my closet.  For shoes, I plan on pairing them with basic pumps or sleek black booties.  Speaking of shoes...how awesome are these two pairs from Target?!  I was not expecting those when I went searching!  The one thing I've realized after this purchase was that I can never have too much leopard in my life.  Nothing over the top, but I just can't say no.


fall pants: leopard


No comments:

Post a Comment