Wednesday, August 28, 2013

free the beast

I've long been a fan of fun sneaks.  I used to wear all sorts of them in high school and college, but lately haven't sported much exciting footwear outside of the gym.  The resurgence of fun, colorful, and mostly old school versions have my emotions bubbling up again.  Although, I don't mind the wedge sneaker, I feel like it's overplayed, so I've been searching for the perfect [comeback] pair to get me back in the game.    

Not to mention, lately whenever I'm traveling, I always think I would be most comfortable walking around cities in actual sneakers, but usually just shut up and pack my flats.  Not horrible, but definitely easier on the eyes.  Wouldn't it be nice if there was an awesome combination of both style and comfort, and not in a "Velcro makes life easier way?"  I kind of gave up on my search until I saw Mindy Kaling's Instagram and freaked.  My favorite Nike Frees in leopard?!  Done.  I just can't decide if I want the black/peach combo or the bring navy/pink.  What should I get??

free the beast

No comments:

Post a Comment