Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Falling for Factory

I think it is fair to say that I'm officially ready for fall.  I noticed someone had pinned the highly covetable, but quickly unavailable, J.Crew herringbone puffer vest the other day and I immediately checked to see if it was, in fact, back in stock for fall.  Nice little surprise?  It's back, but at J.Crew Factory.  

The thing I appreciate the most about J.Crew Factory curating their own line specifically for the outlet stores is the fact that they are good about bringing back popular pieces from the regular store at LOWER prices.  

This time around, I snagged the herringbone vest [I have the dark green version from a few years back and wear it religiously] and spotted a TON more that I want to get my hands on.  The wool mini I own in every color, but this camel...I figured I should round out the spectrum.  I love their sweaters and own the gray one below, discussed here.  As far as the other outerwear goes, I've come to realize that I love a good jacket.  The one thing I'm missing is a bright color though.  Problem solved with this gorgeous blue (and at a fraction of the J.Crew price).


Falling for Factory


No comments:

Post a Comment