Wednesday, July 3, 2013

'merica

I'm here again, long enough to tell you I'll be gone until Sunday in the beautiful sunshine of Florida.  I haven't been home to see my family and relax at my parents' house since March.  I'm beyond ready to be there.  My parents are throwing a big ol' patriotic party for the 4th and my outfit (which I've had for some time) is below.  

I saw these shorts in the Lilly store and had to have them.  I'm a total sucker for anything patriotic and these firework shorts are major.  The icing on the cake?  They glow in the dark.  Say Whaaaat?  

The peplum tanks are from J. Crew (surprise, surprise) and I actually wasn't sure if I'd keep them when I first ordered them online.  Needless to say, I've worn them to death, therefore will not be anywhere close to giving them back.  I hope everyone enjoys our country's birthday and hopefully gets to relax over the (somewhat) long weekend!

'merica


J Crew peplum top
jcrew.com


J Crew peplum top
jcrew.com


Lilly pulitzer
amazon.com


Tory burch shoes
neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment