Friday, July 12, 2013

L4L: Heeled Sandals

Well, it's Friday, so that means I'm off to another destination.  This time I'm heading to Charleston for a bachelorette party!  The drive isn't bad and I have some great ladies in the car with me, so I think we'll survive. Roadies for everyone! (jk?)  It should be a great time.  Good food, great friends, grand drinks.

I've seen these sandals everywhere.  I'm not a huge fan of the style on my skis, but I think they look adorable on those with smaller (than me) feet.  A simple, comfortable style that dresses up an outfit a little more than a basic sandal.  The Sam Edelman's aren't a total bank breaker, but the Loft counterpart is currently 50% off with code WOW50, making them $45.  Can't really beat that!  I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!


L4L: Heeled Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment