Monday, July 29, 2013

Parisian Chic

I saw this top last week and fell in love.  From far away it looks like an elegant, printed blouse, but if you look closely, there are women sitting at a table drinking on it [it's called the "wine & dine" top].  HELLO, stuff like this speaks to me.  I immediately wanted to pair it with my go to J. Crew Cafe Capris [aka, the perfect ankle pant] and a pop of color.  

I crave these types of outfits, a feminine blouse with a sleek pair of pants, and wear them a good bit in the time period where summer fades to fall.  When the weather gets colder, I simply throw on an extra layer.  Usually, a cardigan or blazer of some sort.


Parisian Chic



Louche
modcloth.com



Slippers shoes
$15 - newlook.com


Zara bowling bag
zara.com


Asos watch
asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment