Tuesday, July 23, 2013

day + night

I thought I'd give y'all examples of my "day and night" outfits.  These obviously vary a little, but for the most part, my versions tend to stay similar to the outfits below.  I am one of the lucky people that doesn't have a dress code at work.  I've mentioned before that our 2 restrictions are 1) no pajamas and 2) no workout clothing.  You would think it's a no-brainer to stay clear of these two choices, but obviously someone in our offices has decided their bedroom attire is fit for clients to view.  

With that being said, I'm usually a mix of dressy casual, aka something on me is usually cotton and I wear flats or sandals most days.  In the summer temps I live in easy skirts or pants and basic tops.  Like today, I am wearing white skinny jeans, a chambray top, and my trusty TB rain flats [I had my hunter boots on, but the rain had yet to pour].  This nasty, annoying rain has forced us Atlantans, and basically any others living in the South, to alter their summer 'drobes for the time being, but on a typical sunny day I'll be in a skirt.  Specifically, the one below.  I wear it A LOT and plan on wearing it even more with my new pineapple top and statement necklaces.

When it comes to night time attire, you'll find me in a cute, but comfortable dress, heels [usually wedges], and fun, simple jewelry.  That's my uniform and it works every time.

day + night


J Crew racerback dress
$230 - net-a-porter.com


J Crew j crew top
jcrew.com



Steve Madden wedge heels
piperlime.gap.com


Wedge heels
target.com



Steel necklace
factory.jcrew.com


Steel jewelry
factory.jcrew.com


Yochi bracelet bangle
maxandchloe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment