Friday, April 13, 2012

etsy feature friday:oia jules

It's Friday [the 13th], again.  I'm not complaining.  I can't wait to sleep in, clean, catch up on my dvr [the killing], and just be lazy.  I know I sound like I'm pushing 90, but it's the little things in life that keep me going...like waking up, and being able to touch my toes.

This week's eff features the beautiful jewelry from Oia Jules based out of Los Angeles, inspired by the islands of Greece.  Her pieces are gorgeous, with the most vibrant, colorful agates.  I want to stack all of her bracelets and create some of the most awkward tan lines possible on an arm this summer.  These are perfect for every outfit, especially come Summer when you just want one piece and one piece only, so you can breathe.  Everything is super reasonable too, so feel free to indulge!








No comments:

Post a Comment