Friday, March 16, 2012

etsy.feature.friday

It's been a long week for me and I'm ready to relax in green garb and spend time with friends.  Today's eff features something near and dear to my heart [Australia] with the shop Three Little Ducks located in Sydney.  I love everything about the clothing Katherine Humphery makes.  The simple silhouettes, flattering cuts, and simple colors make me swoon. 

On top of that, the shipping is cheap for international [and take my word for it...I once tried to send a box no bigger than a planner back home and it was damn near $50 at the post office, rude.]  I find a lot of international sellers on etsy that are reasonable until you add in their shipping and the item becomes ridiculous.  Not here folks, and just to entice y'all a little more, TLD is having a weekend sale and you can take 25% items using the code TLD25!





images via etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment