Thursday, May 26, 2011

Payless

As I was filtering through the numerous blogs I follow, I stumbled upon Lela Rose for Payless shoes. I knew Payless had a couple designer collaborations, but never really bothered to look. I admit that I haven't ventured into a Payless shoe store in ages, seriously at least a decade, but I wanted to check out the offerings once I saw the cute wedges that Kendi had on in her outfits. While the prices aren't comparable to the other inventory at Payless, the quality and design of these are well worth it. Surprisingly [to me] the Lela Rose line also offers bags that I think are absolutely adorable. This line is my favorite, but make sure you check them all out [especially for this weekend and other summer events]!








































photos via Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment