Monday, February 25, 2013

Look4Less:Striped Layers

I've been on a roll lately with these looks for less.  Every time I find one of these babies I get so excited [on what one may deem an "unhealthy" level].  Ask any of my friends, finding deals and saving money is an addiction of mine.  Sadly, I get an adrenaline rush, which is probably a false one, and excitement fills my body when something is discounted more than $5.  Actually, let's be honest, $4.99 will get me too.  

Anyways, Zara and Gap seem to be on the same page with their spring lines, because they both released identical jackets.  I mean there are maybe a few, tiny differences, but one could easily be mistaken for the other.  Just like when I kept seeing bloggers sporting the Zara one and automatically assumed it was the Gap one that mysteriously ended up in my shopping cart under "save for later."  The nice thing is that the Gap one comes in at about $40 cheaper than the Zara one and I'm sure there will be a discount in the next few weeks to lower the price even more.  Smart shopping people.


Zara Striped Jacket


Gap Striped Jacket





No comments:

Post a Comment