Thursday, February 7, 2013

jeans for my genes

I'm always looking for a great pair of jeans.  I have a favorite, Citizens Amber mid-rise boot, but it's nice to switch it up from time to time.  I was reading an article awhile back on jeans that fit "every body type," which I usually dismiss, but then saw that Kim Kardashian loved DL1961's Kate X-Fit Stretch Slim Straight Leg jeans and I knew I had to try them.  For me, my hips/thighs are the hardest fit in jeans, so if Kim K loves them it's a red flag that I need to put these babies on.  I've been watching them for months, seriously at least 6-8, and the price has stayed at $168.  Not horrible for jeans, but I also have a ton and wanted them to go on sale before I tried them.  Luckily, that happened this week [they dropped to a more reasonable $100].  I bought them and can't wait to see if I love them like EVERY. OTHER. REVIEWER.  Here's hoping!




No comments:

Post a Comment