Thursday, December 6, 2012

the little things

I shop a lot.   Now that we got that out of the way, I'd like to talk about what sends me from indifference to "I must own this" when I'm in and out of stores.  Details.  It's all in the little details.  Things that set the garment, accessory, random something apart from all the others out there.  Now, I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority here, but I love an elbow patch on a sweater.  They're great and lately brands have gotten smart and revamped them to look a whole lot better.  Meet C. Wonder's version: hearts on the elbow.  Done.  Little things people, like I was saying.  I just can't figure out what color combination I love the most.

C. Wonder Heart's Desire Sweater




1 comment:

  1. eeeek! I love! Can I change my mind and tell Brooks that I DO want something for Christmas??

    ReplyDelete