Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas List

My mom just left from a visit to see my new place and spend some time in Atlanta with yours truly.  She always requests a Christmas list from my brothers and me around Thanksgiving.  Yes, we still give our parents Christmas lists, and yes, we still have presents galore like 5 year olds.  What you won't see is my brothers and me complaining.  As the years pass, my list generally gets shorter, but more expensive.  I remember when I was younger I thought the purpose of a Christmas list was to tell your parents any and every thing you might want.  Therefore, my lists topped out around the 100s and I'm pretty sure my parents stopped reading after number 20 [on a good year].  Needless to say, I've always been a warm welcomer of presents. 
 
This year my list was filled with a couple practical items that aren't completely absurd [DSLR camera for travels, cruiser bike to ride in Piedmont Park, new tennis racket], but of course I filled in with items I've been eyeing for months as well.  Don't freak out.  My birthday is in January, so I automatically combine Christmas and birthday lists for my parents.  Below you'll find some of the goodies.
 
 
Christmas List

Milly bow blouse
net-a-porter.com


Cape coat
anthropologie.com



Patagonia
patagonia.com




Madewell
shopbop.com


Madewell shoes
madewell.com


Madewell kitten heels
madewell.com


Lodis zip wallet
lordandtaylor.com



Ann taylor
anntaylor.com


Kate Spade sailor bracelet
piperlime.gap.com



Case mate
nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment