Friday, May 31, 2013

black&white

I wasn't lying when I said I was on a Target kick this week.  This black and white striped maxi proves it.  I've officially found all of your summer staples.  I've passed this maxi the last dozen times I've been in Target and pick it up every time.  I have yet to try it on and pull the trigger, but I'm sure I'll do it soon enough.  Something as simple as this doesn't need to deplete your bank account.  There is no crazy pattern or cool details, keep it simple and don't break the bank.  Target's version is $28, while the Mikoh one is $195.  Same cut, same color combo.  I say Target all day.


*side note - I have no idea why they call it "see through dress" because it's not at all, but the marketing person behind that needs to be fired.  

black&white

No comments:

Post a Comment