Friday, November 30, 2012

frugal friday

It's Friday and we have a weekend full of football here in the south.  The SEC championship game is always in Atlanta, so the crowds are big enough to make you want to leave, but since the Georgia Bulldogs have made the cut, our city will be filled to the brim with all the crazed fans.  Being a Florida State fan, I will be sure to stay in my apartment most of Saturday.  We play at 8pm against Georgia Tech.  How convenient.

Sadly, most of the things I've been eyeing lately are well over my $30 dollar mark for a frugal friday post, but I did remember one little item I recently purchased that I just can't get enough of.  Simple, reasonable, and so perfect for everyday, I found these initial necklaces on Pinterest and immediately ordered myself one.  At $32 they make the perfect gift for yourself or others and the mixed metals allow for versatility, while the simplicity is ideal for layering and mixing with other jewelry.

 gold chain + silver initial [the combo I have]

silver chain + gold initial

No comments:

Post a Comment