Monday, June 4, 2012

Travel

I travel more than your average 26 year old [ouch, reality hurts].  I'd like to say from all this travel that I've become an expert packer, airport frequenter, and great travel mate, but I'd be lying.  I always overpack because if I don't, I get extremely nervous I won't have enough options.  I make it to the airport with just enough time to get through security, find the gate, and get a starbucks [this causes problems if I'm at a different airport than Atlanta since that is the only security I've memorized the timing of].  I always check a bag because I can't stand carrying anything but my purse with me through an airport.  But my saving grace is that I'm very relaxed when I travel and can usually be talked into doing anything.  With that said, I tend to make a lot of my travel companions nervous with my completely lax traveling style.  My apologies friends, family, and people I regret inviting on trips.

Lately, I've been looking for a good weekender bag for the smaller trips and those that don't require flying.  I stumbled across this Walton Overnight Bag and fell in love.  I love the size and colors and desperately want to get it monogrammed.  My Longchamp needs a friend and I think this guy fits the bill.




No comments:

Post a Comment