Tuesday, June 12, 2012

i'm back

but completely worthless.  This is the crazy month of June people.  Two bachelorettes, a wedding, a wedding party, and a birthday trip.  Needless to say, I'll be in and out of this place. 

Since my month is filled with festivities that all involve gifts [don't forget Father's Day people] I thought I'd enlighten the gift givers out there with an amazing find.  Wantful.  Wantful helps you become a great gift giver and takes away the awkwardness of promising those receiving the gifts that "It's totally ok if you want to take it back, I understand."  When in reality you're thinking "WTF" or "Seriously?  You didn't like that?!?"  So, here's a helper.  They have you fill out a questionnaire about the person you're giving the gift to and based on that they provide 16 recommendations....in a custom printed book...that's delivered to the person.  They pick what they want, it's sent to them, and you're the best person ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment