Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Cheer

Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?  I love the holidays.  I love the holidays filled with bright colors.  Finally these bright colors don't have to remain solely on trees and decorations...or little children because the insane assortment of bright colored denim has officially hit the market.  I mean every possible color.  EVERY.  LAST. ONE.  And, unlike a year or so ago, when the colored denim could only be found at J Brand, every clothing line has joined in the holiday cheer bandwagon [hooray for our bank accounts].  I'll be honest, this post is aimed towards the people who wear colored denim.  I have tried numerous times with different brands and it just doesn't work for me.  Read:  I don't like the way my hips look in them, but needless to say, I continue to try them on because I see enough women wearing them that DO look good in them!  It's the perfect way to add a pop of color to your outfit....especially in the colder months with colored tights just won't suffice in the constant battle of fashion v. survival.


No comments:

Post a Comment