Monday, July 23, 2012

welp...shit happens

So...one of my roommates Tippi gets insane. INSANE. perks through her job and luckily, Libby and I get to reap some of the benefits [i.e. maid service for our apartment one a month at no charge].  I know, I'm jealous of me too.  Sadly, [and this is me making assumptions because I've searched every nook and cranny] my favorite, simple gold Gorjana necklace was no longer in my jewelry dish after they had done their cleaning.  Whether they lost it, accidentally trashed it, or took it, it was a sad day for me.  Side note: they spoke no English and happened to vacuum Tippi's co-worker's husband's wedding band [whoa lots of possessives up in that one], so it's quite possible they did that to my necklace.  With this being said, I've been scoping out a new, everyday gold necklace and I've found a couple I love.  The simplicity of these gold bar necklaces allows for versatility and layering that can't be beat.








Maybe I'll order a couple of these for the price of the ones above.  Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment