Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Savin' Dollas

There are a lot of "after holiday" sales going on right now, but the best one so far IMHO is C. Wonder's additional 50% off all sale.  I am lucky because, along with the online sale, I also have a store to pop into directly across from my work building.  The inventory is somewhat different as far as colors, sizes, and availability goes, so it's nice to see both options.  

I'm happy with everything I purchased so far from the sale and am tempted to keep looking.  In the past, my purchases have encompassed pretty much everything they offer and I can honestly say it's all great.  Clothing, jewelry, house hold items...it's all great.  Here are my favorites:


Classic Mid-Length Cardigan


Sateen Cropped Pant


Studs Calf Hair Cuff


Studs Calf Hair Skinny Cuff


Seed Bead Necklace


Skinny Dot Jean


Leopard Bow Flat

Suede Tassel Loafer


Skinny Colored Jean


Peplum Puffer Vest


No comments:

Post a Comment