Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Giejo

Whether you like it or not, the weather is getting warmer and shops are filling their racks with swimsuits, aka sweet reminders you ate a little too much this winter.  I am not a swimsuit fiend like some.  I actually rather despise them because I'm so picky and I hate my butt in everything, but, against what I like to think, the world does not revolve around me and summer will always bring swimsuits and scantily clad people. 

I found a pretty unique brand the other week that I thought would be fun to feature.  If it's not your cup 'o tea then stop reading, but if you like to mix it up then check out giejo's selection.  Their suits have been featured in magazines galore this season, so you'll know, deep in your heart, when people are staring that you are okay because you're totes trendy.  My personal fave is the combo of striped bandeau and striped/printed blue bottoms.


 photos via giejo

No comments:

Post a Comment